Friday, February 28, 2020

Filming blog— Bad timing

My group did get to film today. They filmed the beach scenes and took the pictures for the fame on the wall. The process was very productive. However, I was not able to attend. This was not my intention, and when I wrote my last blog I had anticipated being there. Between the last blog and the filming date, I had realized that a fatal issue had arisen. Weeks prior, it was requested that I sing the National Anthem. I accepted, thinking that the date was for Friday. I didn’t realize that the date was Thursday until the night before the event. I couldn’t cancel on my school, so I didn’t attend. Fortunately, my attendance wasn’t mandatory. Me not being there did not impact the process and my group was still able to film. As for the inconvenience with the male lead, Lauren’s friend, Bobby, offered assistance. It was because of this why are group was able to succeed. Plans intended for Saturday will still resume as intended. We will have to record all the house scenes in the morning. This is stressful because they all have to be recorded before Lauren’s birthday party in the early afternoon. After this, we will do the editing on Sunday and Monday. I will put in effort to atone for my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment