Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-shooting blog 1- corona

Corona, a pandemic that has been causing major issues as of this month (March), has been a major hindrance to most school activities. Club activities cancelled, academic plans ceased, school delayed. This has also impacted the productivity of our group. Should things have gone as planned, this blog would’ve been completed at the very least earlier this week. However, the inconvenience has resulted in otherwise. Nevertheless, the project must go on. We continue to work towards complete the project. It was agreed yesterday evening that we would attempt to reshoot. However, the time was not specified, a major issue in my strict household. Consequently, I was not able to attend when the filming process was proclaimed to begin at 5 pm today. This was not a major issue considering I was not casted in the film at all and am more useful for the editing process. Filming went on as planned without me. 

Although my group mates did not disclose whether or not they finished filming or not, it is imperative that they redo every present time scene. This is because a lot of them were sloppy or poorly executed in our eyes, but Aaliyah cannot recreate them the same way due to the change in hair. This means that we must recreate every present time scene. I’m sure my group, very confident and productive, was capable of accomplishing this feet. Hopefully when they meet up to begin editing, I will be able to accompany and contribute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment