Thursday, April 16, 2020

Final Video CCR

The CCR wasn’t as bad as anticipated. Usually, this assignment is the part that that frightens me the most. This time around, however, it wasn’t so bad. The format was in interview form and it was to be recorded and edited just like our films were. I liked this method because as opposed to worrying about the amount of slides or pages I took up, I was able to focus on the content of each question.

For my group’s CCR, we broke the workload into sections. Aaliyah took question one, I took question 2, Lauren took question 3, and Jahrvia took question 4. Despite this, we still attempted to have an understanding of each question. Perhaps it was because we approached in this method that I was able to analyze and understand my question to the extent that I did. I’m sure each of us felt the same way, as all of our presentations are two minutes or more. We also brought a host. She wasn’t from our school, but Lauren knew her from before and had a good enough relationship to ask her. I feel like the CCR was well structured and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment